Travelling has the power to transform perspectives. In unfamiliar surroundings, the ordinary becomes captivating, unlikely connections are forged, and discomfort awakens the senses to deeper insights. As travellers explore new destinations, they discover different parts of themselves, and open entirely new worlds.
Showcasing an extraordinary array of offerings across its diverse portfolio of hotels, resorts, spas, and gallery outlets in various countries, Banyan Tree Group invites guests to embark on a journey of exploration, new possibilities, and self-discovery.
From September 15 to October 15, 2023, the annual “Live Well, Travel Well” campaign invites travellers to immerse themselves in the world of Banyan Tree Group’s multi-brand Hotels and Resorts, indulge in rejuvenating Spa experiences, discover exquisite craftsmanship at the Gallery, and experience the exceptional personal care line, Essentials.
Join Banyan Tree Group’s anniversary celebration to experience life through a different lens:
- Stay longer to explore some of the world’s most spectacular locales with up to 40% savings at select accommodations, ensuring exceptional value and creating unforgettable experiences.
- Rejuvenate between adventures with 35% off à la carte Spa treatments with 35% off (excluding beauty and facial treatments, and other promotional treatments).
- Support artisan communities and gain an appreciation for indigenous crafts with 35% off retail items (excluding consignment and other promotional items) at Gallery.
- Take the spa experience home with the Essentials personal care line at 35% off on purchases over USD 150.
- Participating properties include all three resorts in the Maldives – Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Dhawa Ihuru and Angsana Velavaru.
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru is a luxury barefoot tropical paradise at the heart of North Male’ Atoll, 25-minute away from Velana International Airport via speedboat. With 48 pool villas dotting around the island, privacy and relaxation can easily be attained.
Situated approximately two-minute away via speedboat from Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru lies Dhawa Ihuru, formerly known as Angsana Ihuru, is a distinct island retreat of its own with 45 villas, and dubbed as “one of the best house reefs” in the Maldives.
Angsana Velavaru, known as “Turtle Island” in the Dhivehi language, and the first to have an exclusive collection of water villas in the Maldives, is perched on a private lagoon in the virtually untouched South Nilandhe Atoll.
Among the other participating properties are as follows:
- Banyan Tree AlUla, Saudi Arabia
- Banyan Tree Doha, Qatar
- Banyan Tree Lang Co, Vietnam
- Angsana Riads Collection, Morocco
- Angsana Corfu, Greece
- Garrya Nijo Castle Kyoto, Japan
- Garrya Tongsai Bay, Thailand
- Buahan, a Banyan Tree Escape, Indonesia
This multi-brand campaign encapsulates the essence of living well and travelling well, highlighting the Group’s commitment to prioritising wellness across all its offerings. For more information and reservations, please visit https://www.banyantreegroup.com/offers/live-well-travel-well.
Please login to Comment