Grand Park Kodhipparu’s newly announced special offer provides guests with the chance to celebrate Eid holidays under the sun in a safe paradise. Plan early and book under this special offer to enjoy a wide range of benefits including complimentary breakfast, dinner and many more throughout the month of May 2021.
- Daily Breakfast for two at The Edge
- Daily Dinner at The Edge for two excluding beverages
- 20% on two way airport transfers
- 20% discount on selected Spa Treatments (not valid on promotions)
- Complimentary PCR test for 2 People
- One time Private Sunset with bottle of Bateel and Mezze Platter for 2 people
- One time Afternoon tea at Breeze for 2 people
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for multiple devices throughout the Resort
Click HERE to book your stay.
Grand Park Kodhipparu has been one of the first resorts to resume service after Maldives’ borders reopened on July 15, 2020, providing a safe paradise for discerning guests. The property has adapted the latest enhanced resort cleaning practices and guidelines received from the local authorities in both operational processes and health measures, ensuring the safety of both guests and staff.
Located in North Malé Atoll, a mere 20 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport, Grand Park Kodhipparu has been designed by the world-renowned Hirsch Bedner Associates to deliver an experience that is as luxurious as it is at one with its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beachfront and overwater villas, including 65 with their own private pools, a large infinity pool overlooking the vistas of the Indian Ocean, stellar culinary experiences in three dining outlets, a world-class award-winning spa, a fully equipped dive and water sports centre, a recreation beach club and a kids club providing guests with everything they could possibly need for their dream getaway.
Please login to Comment