In an effort to encourage people to make payments digitally to avoid physical crowds during the pandemic, Ooredoo Maldives today announced a cashback offer to its m-Faisaa customers. Customers who complete the full registration and cash in a minimum of MVR500 to their m-Faisaa wallets will receive an cashback of MVR 50. Furthermore, newly registered customers who make utility payments above MVR 500 via m-Faisaa will also receive a cashback of MVR 25.
Digital payments have become a necessity in these trying times on top of convenience as social distancing is absolutely essential to stop the spread of Covid 19. m-Faisaa enables the greatest number of utility payments on the same platform in the Maldives, including Ooredoo, STELCO, Medianet, MWSC, Maldives Gas and Villa Gas.
To complete your m-Faisaa registration:
1. Login to m-Faisaa
2. Choose the upgrade button
3. Fill in details, upload a copy of your National ID (both sides), Passport or Work Permit and submit
New customers can easily sign up for m-Faisaa via Ooredoo App with just a few steps.
1. Download Ooredoo App http://ore.do/app
2. Select m-Faisaa and click registration
3. Fill in the required details and enter the OTP sent to your phone to activate your account
4. Enter your mobile number and set a 4-digit pin
5. Enter your mobile number and the 4-digit pin
6. Enter OTP sent to your phone and complete registration.
Ooredoo’s m-Faisaa platform allows customers to transfer money, top up their prepaid accounts, pay merchants, and even pay their bills. m-Faisaa is the only digital payments solution available to all mobile subscribers nationwide, where customers can pay all their utility bills in one place. M-Faisaa customers can now cash in to their digital wallets online via BML, SBI, MIB and through m-Faisaa agents.
Customers can easily register for the service through App and start using its many convenient services immediately. To download the m-Faisaa App, please visit http://ore.do/app.
Please login to Comment