SATA has announced an extension to the self-nomination deadline. Originally scheduled to close on April 10, the deadline has been extended by a further 4 weeks to, May 10, 2022.
This year has seen an unprecedented number of requests for the extension due to COVID and Economic crisis across the region. SATA opened the nominations with over 52 categories for properties and brands to compete, in addition to Visitors Choice Awards and Special Recognition Awards.
SATA has been endorsed by over 15 International and government agencies for its work to elevate tourism and hospitality in the region.
· Association of Tourism Trade Organizations, India (ATTOI),
· Association of Travel Agents (ATA),
· Colombo Chamber of Commerce (CCC),
· Confederation of Accredited Tour Operators (CATO),
· Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Sri Lanka (FCCISL),
· Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan (HRAB),
· Kerala Hotel General Manager Club (KHGMC),
· National Boating Association of Maldives (NBAM),
· Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO),
· Maldives Marketing & PR Corporation (MMPRC),
· Nepal Tourism Board (NTB),
· Sri Lanka Association of Inbound Tour Operators (SLAITO),
· The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL),
· Bangladesh International Hotel Association (BIHA),
· The Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
Properties can now nominate online via www.southasiantravelawards.com until May 10, 2022. The Awards and Gala of South Asian Travel Awards is to be held in the Maldives on September.
The South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) has been recognizing the best of South Asia’s hospitality and travel industry since 2016. The prestigious annual event honors stellar organizations and individuals in a wide array of categories.
Properties can now nominate online via www.southasiantravelawards.com until May 10, 2022.
Please login to Comment