Telecom giant Ooredoo Maldives announced its Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held March 3.
In a press release, Ooredoo shared the agenda for this year's AGM, which will be held at 20:00 hours in Dharubaaruge convention centre. The agenda includes:
- Approval of the Audited Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and the Auditors Report of Ooredoo Maldives for the year 2018
- Approval of the company's Directors Report for the year 2018
- Ratification of the appointment of the Auditors for 2019 and their remuneration
- Approval of the proposed dividend for 2018
- Discussions by shareholders of Ooredoo Maldives
Further details on the agenda are accessible on the company's website at http://www.ooredoo.mv/investors/.
According to the company, shareholders who were registered at Ooredoo Maldives as of 20:00 hours on February 21, 2019, are eligible to attend the AGM.
The company requested eligible shareholders to pre-register their attendance by submitting a "Pre-Registration Form", while those who wish to appoint a proxy are to submit a "Proxy Form". The appointment of a proxy can be revoked by submitting a "Proxy Revocation Form".
Parties interested in attending the AGM are to submit the forms to Ooredoo Maldives before 16:30 hours on February 28. They can also e-mail the forms to email@example.com.
Each shareholder who is present in person, or by proxy, will have one vote per each item on the agenda.
Ooredoo further requested shareholders and proxy holders to be present, with their identity cards or passports, at the venue between 1930 - 2030 hours for registration.
Please login to Comment