High Commission of India in Maldives announces to host a webinar, titled ‘India-Maldives Travel Connect’ to facilitate interaction between the travel associations of Maldives and India. Scheduled to be held on October 13, 2020, at 1000hrs (Maldivian Time), the webinar will consist of two segments; the Opening Session and Interactive Session. The online event is estimated to run for two hours, each session occupying an hour.
Participating Travel Associations from Maldives and India include:
- Maldives Marketing & Public Relation Corporation (MMPRC)
- Outbound Tour Operators Association of India (OTOAI)
- Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
- Society of Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Association of Travel Agents (ATA)
- Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO)
According to the shared agenda, High Commissioner of India to the Maldives, Sunjar Sudhir is set to deliver the opening remarks while Maldives’ Minister of Tourism Dr. Abdulla Mausoom will address the participants right after. Furthermore, representatives of the travel associations will take turns in addressing the audience during the first hour.
During the Interactive Session, six travel associations will share ideas through a presentation while a Q-and-A session will be included during the last 20 minutes of the webinar.
The India-Maldives Travel Connect Webinar will be livestreamed via the official Facebook page of High Commission of India in the Maldives - https://www.facebook.com/IndiaInMaldives
Please login to Comment