Ooredoo Maldives has signed an agreement with Maldives Inland Revenue Authority (MIRA) allowing customers to make payments conveniently via m-Faisaa.
Through Ooredoo’s digital payment solution, customers can now easily process cashless payments to MIRA for instant settlements and get real-time status updates via the portal. Both individuals and companies can now pay their vehicle, vessel, or company fees, violation charges, and zakat-al-mal through m-Faisaa option available on ‘VaaruPay’.
“Ooredoo remains committed to enriching the digital lives of our customers, by enabling smart solutions that simplifies their everyday needs and wants. m-Faisaa is a one-stop digital payments solution which caters for the most number of utility payments in the Maldives, on a single platform. We’re excited to add MIRA to our partnership network, and believe that this collaboration will bring added ease and convenience to pay vehicle, vessel, or company fees, violation charges, and zakat-al-mal”, said Najib Khan.
Customers can follow these simple steps to pay through m-Faisaa option available on ‘VaaruPay’:
- Download VaaruPay on App Store or Play Store or visit VaaruPay on MIRA website
- Select the type of fees to pay
- Fill in the details
- Select the payment and continue to pay
- Select the payment method as m-Faisaa
- Enter m-Faisaa number and click pay
- Enter OTP and confirm
Ooredoo m-Faisaa is a digital payments solution that allows cash deposits, withdrawals, transfers and merchant payments from anywhere, at any time. Customers can also make bill payments for a vast number of services including STELCO, MWSC, Ooredoo services, MediaNet and more.
The App also allows customers to make Zakat al-Fitr payments at their convenience, during the blessed month of Ramadan.
New customers can easily sign up for m-Faisaa via Ooredoo App with just a few steps.
- Download Ooredoo App http://ore.do/app
- Select m-Faisaa and click registration
- Fill in the required details and enter the OTP sent to your phone to activate your account
- Enter your mobile number and set a 4-digit pin
- Enter your mobile number and the 4-digit pin
- Enter OTP sent to your phone and complete registration.
m-Faisaa customers can now cash in to their digital wallets online via BML, SBI and MIB.
Please login to Comment