Shangri-Las Villingili Resort & Spa with Adrienne LDN
PUBLISHED February 28, 2019
As part of its "Master in Residence" program, Shangri-Las Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives has announced its partnership with one of Londons wellness experts and Adidas global ambassador, Adrienne LDN. Adrienne brings her fitness expertise to the resort for an exclusive 10-day experience from April 9, 2019.
Adrienne, the host of the podcast, "The Power Hour" and co-founder of "Get To Know," a platform designed to inspire and support women along their career paths, will also hold a motivational workshop to complete the experience.
Starting from USD800 per night for a minimum of five nights, guests can book the Wellness with Adrienne LDN package. The package includes:
- A 45-minute personal training session with Adrienne LDN for two guests
- Two total body workout and two morning mobility group sessions with Adrienne LDN for two guests
- A Power Hour' motivational workshop for two guests
- Participation in two guided group run clubs with Adrienne LDN, on the new Villingili running trail
- A 60-minute deep tissue acupressure massage for two at CHI, The Spa
During the residency, guests can enhance their fitness journey with five-kilometer runs, private training sessions, total body workouts, morning mobility classes and fitness-for-children sessions. Adrienne will lead participants along a new five-kilometer running trail, which will take runners through 10 locations which are unique only to the resort. Runners can get their hearts pumping as they pass Mount Villingili, the highest peak in the Maldives at five and one tenth meters, run through the lush jungle with 17,000 coconut trees and banyan trees, pass historical sites, witness natural lagoons and the turtle nestling beach, and step through the closest point to Antarctica. The route also passes along the sandy coastline and through the golf course.
- Daily breakfast buffet at Javvu restaurant
***Terms and conditions apply.
Please login to Comment