Blazon Inc, organizer of the much-coveted business event of the year the Maldives Business Awards 2019 has signed with their associated Media Partners.
The signing ceremony held on the afternoon of 20 October 2019, at the premises of Public Service Media (PSM) was attended by senior ranking members of all Media Partners.
Partners of the event are;
- - Public Service Media (PSM) â€“ Broadcasting Partner
- The islandchief Exclusive Official Travel Tabloid Partner
- - Avas Online Online Media Partner
- - Maldives Business Standard â€“ Business News Partner
- - Maldives Business Review (MBR) Business Magazine Partner
- - Maldives Insider Official Digital Media Partner
- - Images.mv Official Photography Partner
Scheduled for December 2019 the Maldives Business Awards (2019) will be among one of the most prestigious business appreciation and acknowledgement awards in Maldives.
The entry window for the awards was recently extended over technical issues to the events official website and upon requests by potential contenders requesting additional time to submit their application.
The entry deadline for MBA 2019 has been extended to 24 October 2019, the coming Thursday.
This years edition will have two new awards categories, which are the Peoples Choice Awards for the Best Marketing Campaign of the Year and the Best CSR Program of the Year.
To acquire additional knowledge and for inquiries, please visit the awards official website at businessawards.mv.
Please login to Comment