A limitless horizon. Teal skies that melt into turquoise waters. And a gentle breeze that cocoons you. Picture the most breath-taking beach you’ve ever stepped foot on, and an impossibly idyllic island that makes for a dream getaway. Four resorts from Marriott Bonvoy in the Maldives present the ideal backdrop and setting to celebrate love with curated romance packages to make your escape truly magical.
The resorts bring all the ingredients together to create a vista for a perfect romantic rendezvous, from exchanging the words ‘I Do’ at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa, getting wed your way at W Maldives, designing an amorous beach proposal at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa, to embarking on a secluded honeymoon at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort. Each of the resorts is located on its’ own private island, creating an exclusive and peaceful environment, almost as though they were designed for couples to spend carefree time together where they can delight in moonlit picnics, soothing massages and crafted experiences in one of the world’s most romantic retreats.
FOR ENDLESS MEMORABLE MOMENTS: JW MARRIOTT MALDIVES RESORT & SPA
With amethyst sunsets against azure blue waters and every second customized to one’s most wishful likes, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa is a sliver of paradise on the crescent shaped Shaviyani Atoll, the perfect setting for a commitment ceremony, a renewal of vows or a romantic getaway. The resort is well-known for its’ bespoke experiences, from petal-covered pathways leading towards the gentle waves, local drummers keeping the beat and dreamy beach dinner set-ups as the sun explodes into a million colors dipping into the horizon. Guests are invited to celebrate memorable moments as they indulge in a luxurious setting overlooking the mesmerizing turquoise waters with private romantic dinners, cocktails and a spa treatment.
The Luxury Romance Package at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa includes:
- One romantic bed decoration and bath ritual
- One in-villa floating breakfast
- One 3-course lunch at Kaashi Thai treetop restaurant
- Daily 3-course dinner at Aailaa restaurant
- One 3-course private dinner at Horizon deck
- One Sundowner Cocktail at Rum Baan
- One 90-minute couples Inner Connection treatment at Spa by JW
- Minimum stay of four nights
FOR AN EPIC CELEBRATION: W MALDIVES
Set in the middle of the Indian Ocean, W Maldives is surrounded by a white sandy beach, pristine turquoise waters and one of the most amazing house reefs in Maldives, home to unscripted diversity of marine life, unmistakably a utopia for couples. Whether you are in for an intimate getaway or a renewal of vows, W Maldives will fuel the guests’ lust for life and make their stay truly extraordinary. Guests can even have the ultimate Maldivian castaway experience and Say I-do at Gaathafushi, W Maldives’ very own secluded island residing just a stone’s throw away from the main island. W Maldives invites guests to indulge in a luxurious dreamy escape for two in tropical paradise, with exceptional romantic dinners and pampering massages overlooking the idyllic ocean in overwater treatment rooms at the AWAY® Spa.
The It’s A Date Package at W Maldives includes:
- Daily breakfast for two at KITCHEN
- One bottle of Champagne to be served in the room
- One 60-minute massage for two at AWAY® Spa (Choice of DETOX or Jet Lag massage) per stay
- One 3-course private dinner for two at Coral Terrace per stay (excluding beverages)
FOR AN INSTA-WORTHY PROPOSAL: SHERATON MALDIVES FULL MOON RESORT & SPA
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa sits in the middle of a shimmering turquoise lagoon and is postcard-perfect with swaying palms kissing white sandy beaches. Its’ ocean view and overwater villas are the perfect getaway spots for a bit of romance. Be it a proposal or just a romantic getaway - the five-star resort elevates it all to make your stay paradise-like. The dedicated team will orchestrate a romantic set-up while the couple indulges in snorkelling, diving or just lazing by their private plunge pool; from a beautiful décor featuring a gazebo made of flowers on the edge of azure waters, soulful music and Champagne. Simply set the scene in a place of surreal beauty, and let the connoisseurs lead the way.
The Romantic Escape package at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa includes:
- Accommodation in a premium over-water bungalow or villa
- An indulging couple treatment at the award-winning Shine Spa: 50-minute traditional aromatherapy massage for two, followed by a choice of two additional treatments: express facial, body scrub or body wrap.
- A 5-course private degustation dinner under the stars paired with a selection of premium wines
FOR THE DREAMY ROMANTIC: THE WESTIN MALDIVES MIRIANDHOO RESORT
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort sits in the Unesco Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll, surrounded by the Indian Ocean offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore a magical underworld and be privy to the stunning coral reefs and exotic fauna of the Baa Atoll. A honeymoon here promises understated glamor— dinner under starlight on silky white sands, Maldivian offerings, Champagne to blur the edges, and of course indulgent spa treatments in dreamlike settings. Heavenly Spa by Westin™ features uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, almost drowning you in liquid serenity. Honeymooning here checks every box a beach-loving couple looking to celebrate the romantic side of life.
The Romantic Hideaway package at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort includes:
- Daily breakfast at Island Kitchen
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- One 3-course wine pairing dinner at a private venue
- One 60-minute couple's spa treatment
- Complimentary bed and bath decoration
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Use of snorkeling equipment and ocean kayaks for 2 hours
- Access to Westin WorkOut
- Daily one-hour wellness session as per schedule
Marriott Bonvoy members can also enjoy a variety of benefits across the resorts like savings on food and beverage as well as spa treatments. For more information, please visit www.marriott.com
Please login to Comment