Bank of Maldives has today announced the launch of its Mobile Banking App with a new look and extra features to provide customers a safe, secure and seamless banking experience.
The new features in the App include:
- Quick Pay, to make transfers without adding a contact
- Verifying account name before making transfers and adding contacts
- Generating receipts for past transactions at any time
- Switching between personal, joint or business profiles
- Applying for banking services, managing cards and updating personal information
- Sending messages to the Bank and receiving notifications for replies
BML’s CEO and Managing Director, Tim Sawyer commented, “We are delighted to launch our new Mobile App today as part of our digital roadmap to enhance customer experience. It is also an important milestone as we continue to invest in technology to deliver a better banking experience for our customers across the country. The updated App now includes services that have previously only been available on our Internet Banking platform. Over the coming weeks, we will also be introducing additional features to the App, including our digital wallet and payment functions.”
Bank of Maldives introduced the first mobile banking app to the Maldives in 2015, allowing customers to bank conveniently anywhere, anytime. With over 90% of the Bank’s customers registered for online banking, more than 73 million transactions were made through the Bank’s digital channels last year.
The BML Mobile Banking App is available on App Store and Google Play.
Please login to Comment