The naturally lush and luxurious Maldivian resort Amilla Fushi has been awarded the Best Honeymoon Hotel at the Wedding Travel Fair Moscow held on 26th February 2020 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Moscow, Russia.
The award was received by Amilla Fushi's Director of International Sales Mr. Nasrulla Adam and Sales Manager Ms. Alia Korshykova.
The Wedding Travel Fair Moscow organized by leading Russian magazine, Wedding, is an exhibition of the best international and Russian destinations and venues for weddings, private events and honeymoon. The Wedding Travel Awards took place within the fair. Exhibitors include international and Russian hotels, villas, castles, palaces and other venues for weddings and honeymoons. Wedding Magazine, thanks to its excellent knowledge of the market of wedding professionals and strong partnerships, has a real opportunity to attract the best wedding industry experts as exhibition visitors.
- Direct contacts with top wedding organizers of Russia
- Direct contacts with representatives of the Russian tourism market; tour operators, agencies.
- Guaranteed coverage of the event in Wedding Magazine, on the website www.wedding-magazine.ru and in social networks
- Participation in the application "Dream Wedding Destination", which will be included in the circulation of the magazine
- Participation in the exhibition catalog
Amilla Fushi is a Maldivian private island resort blessed with verdant scenery including lush tropical trees, untouched virgin foliage and colourful exotic flowers. Located just 30 minutes flying time from the capital Male, Amilla Fushi sits over crystalline waters of Baa Atoll protected as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
Guests can experience a natural, untouched wonderland of marine life nestled within Baa Atoll, renowned for its abundance of marine species like mantas and whale sharks; an abundance of underwater adventures await.
Dining at Amilla Fushi is an adventure on its own, that will take guests around the globe; with international gourmet cuisine, as well as vegan/keto/special diet options and an abundance of fresh, organic ingredients.