Cocoon Maldives has unveiled a new offer for guests to enjoy their stay at a worry-free haven with additional benefits in the pristine Lhaviyani Atoll. Visitors dreaming of a tropical escape in the Maldives can book now and become eligible for a FREE return seaplane flight to the Island resort.
This 5-star, family-friendly, stylish resort, based on the principle of 'affordable luxury', is the perfect destination from which to discover the Maldives, whether you are honeymooning, scuba diving, or just looking for a place to unwind and relax.
Offer terms and conditions:
• Applicable for new bookings confirmed between 9 – 30 April 2021
• Valid for new bookings for stays from 15 April until 15 July 2021
• 50% Discount off return Seaplane transfer for less than 6-night Stay
• Free Seaplane and discount are Applicable for 2 Pax only
• Chargeable for additional adults and kids as per contracted rates
• Free Seaplane and Seaplane Discount Offer is combinable with all the Contracted Offers and tactical offers.
• Cancellation of existing bookings and re-booking will not be entitled for the offer.
All bookings under special offer must use the code “FSPOFCCN” on all the bookings, voucher and rooming list. Book HERE.
Inspired by the concept of lightness, Cocoon aims to regenerate the spirit and soothe the mind. Everything has been carefully planned to create a perfect atmosphere of harmony and tranquility. The resort offers guests both privacy and a place to socialize if they wish, in the island's clubs, restaurants and bars.
Cocoon also offers XXL All - Inclusive (XXLAI) option with a variety of service entitlements including accommodation through meals, premium drinks and activities. The resort boasts a variety of restaurants and bars, offering a wide array of food and drinks, surrounded by beautiful tropical greenery and the stunning turquoise lagoon. Guest accommodation includes Beach Villas, Beach Suites, Family Beach Villas, Beach Suites with Pools, Lagoon Villas, Lagoon Suites, Lagoon Suites with Pools and a Presidential Suite. The resort is a scenic, 30-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport in Malé.
Please login to Comment