South Asia’s most anticipated tourism and hospitality recognition award has opened nomination for the year 2021. The awards show which was launched in 2016 recognizes the best of South Asia’s hospitality and travel industry. The prestigious annual event honours stellar organizations and individuals in a wide array of categories.
SATA opened the nominations with over 52 categories for properties and brands to compete, in addition to Visitors Choice Awards and Special Recognition Awards.
SATA has been endorsed by over 15 International and government agencies for its work to elevate tourism and hospitality in the region.
- Association of Professionals in Tourism (APT),
- Association of Tourism Trade Organizations, India (ATTOI),
- Association of Travel Agents (ATA),
- Colombo Chamber of Commerce (CCC),
- Confederation of Accredited Tour Operators (CATO),
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Sri Lanka (FCCISL),
- Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan (HRAB),
- Kerala Hotel General Manager Club (KHGMC),
- National Boating Association of Maldives (NBAM),
- Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO),
- Maldives Marketing & PR Corporation (MMPRC),
- Nepal Tourism Board (NTB),
- Sri Lanka Association of Inbound Tour Operators (SLAITO),
- The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL),
- Bangladesh International Hotel Association (BIHA),
- The Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO).
Properties can now nominate online via www.southasiantravelawards.com until 10th April 2021. SATA is yet to announce the evaluation period and online voting time.
South Asian Travel Awards
The South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) has been recognizing the best of South Asia’s hospitality and travel industry since 2016. The prestigious annual event honors stellar organizations and individuals in a wide array of categories.
Please login to Comment