Stay in paradise with Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives’ new long stay offer with a minimum stay of three months. Imagine finding your home on the beautiful island resort with the best price you can find. Luxurious private villas, pristine coral sand beaches, wellbeing and fitness, dining, diving, and watersports all await you in this slice of tropical haven. Enjoy the beauty of Maldives both above and below the ocean surface. Embark on a gastronomic journey all around the world based on Movenpick brand’s seventy years of culinary heritage and expertise.
Check in to one of 105 Overwater Pool Villas or Beach Pool Suites, settle into your island life, as you admire the turquoise water glinting in the sunrays just a few steps away from you. Whether you are in an overwater or beach accommodation, it comes with a spacious outdoor lounging area with your very own plunge pool! Take off those shoes and jump in the pool for a quick swim, or into the turquoise ocean - the choice is yours!
Once you have settled in, here are plenty of things you can do to get you started on the private island! With endless outdoor activities coupled with delicious cuisine and relaxation options there is plenty to explore at Mövenpick Kuredhivaru.
Dive into the crystal ocean, which has a diverse array of wildlife, ranging from tiny clown fish to mammoth whale sharks. Being an ocean-locked nation, the majority of the wildlife in the Maldives is aquatic and there is an incredible diversity of sea life from numerous corals to over 2,000 species of fish, ranging from tiny, colorful reef fish, moray eels, turtles, and rays, to giant pelagic fish, such as tuna, sharks, dolphins, and whale sharks. Other marine life in the waters surrounding the island includes octopus, squid, giant clams, various kinds of anemones and jellyfish.
Activity seekers can make the most of the afternoons by enjoying the active sports – grab some balls and racquet for a game of tennis on our floodlit court, or if you are new to tennis, take up some lessons from our resident tennis coach. Set your own jogging pace along the beach – if you are lucky you might even spot dolphins.
If sports are not your thing, indulge in a relaxing spa treatment at Sun Spa by Healing Earth. Globally award-winning wellness and beauty brand, Healing Earth has treatments carefully and exclusively curated for the resort and inspired by the healing potential of Africa’s rich natural resources. You can decide whether you prefer an overwater or jungle treatment room for your ultimate rejuvenating moment.
What is included in the package for two people:
1. 90 days stay in Overwater Pool Villa Lagoon
2. Complimentary return seaplane transfers
3. Complimentary breakfast at ONU Marché
4. One cooking class per week
5. WIFI island-wide
6. Access to recreational facilities such as gym, beach volleyball and tennis courts, non-motorized water sports
7. Daily sunrise and sunset yoga session
8. Four bottles of water per day
9. equipment rental
10. Daily Chocolate Hour at Mӧvenpick Coffee and Wine Lounge between 04:00 pm – 05:00 pm
11. 25% discount on food and drinks, spa and laundry
Terms & conditions:
12. Package is valid for stays between 01 February 2020 – 30 November 2021.
13. Price is US$ 44,000++ per 90 days of stay for two people in one villa.
14. Price is subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST and US$6 Government Green Tax per person per night.
For more information, pricing and bookings, please contact Mövenpick Reservations team by email Resort.Kuredhivaru.Reservations@movenpick.com or phone +960 656 3000.
Please login to Comment