Velassaru Maldives has been highly commended in the “INVITED Hotel of the Year” award category of the SLH Awards 2020.
Small Luxury Hotels of The World is the proud champion of the most incredible community of independently minded hotels in the world, and according to Velassaru Maldives, “It’s a great achievement to have stood out amongst them all. We are happy to share our celebration to all of our amazing guests and team members especially in these challenging times.”
INVITED is a member loyalty programme at SLH. Making each SLH member experience better, INVITED rewards you each time you make a booking on SLH.com or through the SLH Voice Channel.
The hotels that have won this year’s awards, along with 47 Highly Commended hotels, represent the hard work and heart behind the entire community and the fact that a first-class hotel is still a first-class hotel.
Several of its award categories were judged by an external panel of experts from the worlds of luxury, travel, wellbeing and cuisine:
• Simon Leadsford (Publisher, Conde Nast Traveller)
• Katy Simpson (CEO, Noble Isle)
• Dominique Crenn (3 Michelin-starred chef, Atelier Crenn in San Francisco)
• Gary Allen (Managing Director, Luxury Travel Media)
• Carol Duval-Leroy (Owner, Champagne Duval-Leroy)
• Gisele Orellano (Co-Founder & MD, Hermana Creative)
Please login to Comment