The South Asian Travel Awards (SATA), a prestigious platform recognizing excellence in the travel and hospitality industry, is pleased to announce the commencement of its highly anticipated jury evaluation session. Starting today (June 3, 2023), the evaluation process will kick off in the Maldives, where nominated properties from this enchanting archipelago will be meticulously assessed over the following days.
The jury, comprising esteemed travel and hospitality experts and industry pioneers, will play a pivotal role in identifying the finest establishments across South Asia. They bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table, ensuring that the evaluation process is comprehensive and impartial. The jury members for this year's SATA evaluation session are:
- Mr. Abdula Latheef is an eminent travel industry figure known for his exceptional insights and expertise. Dr. Mahamood Shougee - A renowned professional in the hospitality sector, contributing significantly to its growth and development.
- Dr. Sachin Bansal - A leading expert in the field of travel and tourism, with a deep understanding of industry trends and consumer preferences.
- Ms. Mariyam Noordeen - A respected hospitality industry figure known for her dedication to the culinary field.
- Ms. Sangeeta Rana - An accomplished professional in the travel sector, recognized for her exceptional leadership and industry contributions.
- Mr. Tek Mahat - A trailblazer in the travel and hospitality field, known for his innovative approach and commitment to excellence.
The Maldives evaluation session marks the beginning of the SATA jury's extensive journey across South Asia. Following the evaluation of properties in the Maldives, the jury will travel to Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh to conduct thorough assessments of nominated establishments in each respective country.
The SATA evaluation session is a crucial step in recognizing and celebrating the remarkable achievements of South Asia's travel and hospitality industry. By assessing nominated properties against stringent criteria, the jury aims to identify exceptional establishments that have gone above and beyond in delivering outstanding services, experiences, and guest satisfaction.
Mr.Suraj Khan, VP of SATA, expressed enthusiasm about the evaluation session, stating, "We are thrilled to have such distinguished professionals on our jury panel this year. Their expertise and industry knowledge will ensure a fair and rigorous evaluation process, identifying the best properties in South Asia. We are excited to witness the exceptional standards and innovation demonstrated by the nominated establishments."
The jury evaluation session signifies the beginning of an exciting journey for the South Asian Travel Awards. As the evaluation process unfolds, industry professionals, travelers, and stakeholders eagerly anticipate the announcement of the winners, who will be recognized for their exemplary contributions to the travel and hospitality sector.
Please login to Comment