500 gr Lamb Leg Boneless
100 gr Butter
150 gr Shallots
15 gr Garlic
5 gr Fresh thyme
150 gr Cherry tomato
500 gr Potato
200 gr pumpkins
100 ml Cream
1 pc Red onion
10 gr Parsley
80 gr Green pepper
80 ml Extra virgin olive oil
5 gr Black pepper
10 gr Paprika Powder
5 gr Nutmeg
20 gr Sea Salt
10 gr Cumin Powder
• Cut the lamb meat in medium size cubes around 3cm.
• In a large mixing bowl add together with spices, peeled shallots, fresh thyme, fine chopped garlic, fine chopped red onion, half of the butter and mix them very well. Let it rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
• After the marinate time, place all ingredients from the bowl in a casserole and on top with cherry tomatoes and just 1 cup of water.
• Close the casserole properly wrap with aluminum foil ensuring to close any gap.
• Cook in the oven about 2 and half hours at 190 degrees Celsius.
• While is cooking peel the potatoes. boil them well for about 20 minutes, drain and put in a bowl. Mash them, add the remaining butter, cream, seasoning some grated nutmeg and mix well. Make sure it’s creamy and smooth.
• Peel the pumpkin and slice very thinly with a mandolin, blanch in some hot water and once cooked, dry with a paper towel and place them in a tray. Drizzle with some olive oil and salt, place in the bottom of the oven till dry and crispy.
• Once the lamb is cooked take out from casserole reduce the stock and add some chopped parsley. Keep ready for serving.
• Serve on top of the mashed potato, drizzle some lamb sauce reduction and garnish with some roasted cherry tomatoes pumpkin crisps and herbs.