· Fresh milk 800 ml
· Glucose 500 g
· Sugar 950 g
· Stabilizer 25 g
· Egg yolks 15 pcs
· Coconut puree 4 litres
• In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk and glucose to a boil.
• In a mixer whisk the egg yolks slowly; meanwhile mix the sugar and stabilizer together in a separate bowl. Once the latter is properly combined, gradually add it to the egg yolks in the mixer until it becomes fluffy. Remove from the mixer.
• When the milk boils, pour half of the milk on the yolks and stir slowly. Then pour the rest into the saucepan on low heat and stir continuously until mixture thickens. Remove from the heat, strain into a large bowl placed over an ice bath.
• Add the room temperature coconut puree to the bowl and stir it in.
• Churn the mixture in the ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
• Keep it in the freezer for several hours until hardened.
Serve and enjoy.